Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Everyday Thanksgiving

Since we started this blog in January I didn't want to wait another whole year to document Thanksgiving which is many of our favorite holiday.  We all get together the day before Thanksgiving at Susan's house to drink wine, enjoy eachother's company and of course cook.  (IN THAT ORDER).

The wine has been poured so let's get started.........



The Menu

Pomegranite Cosmopolotians

Spiceds Mixed Nuts
Crudite with Hummus
Butternut Squash Soup
Pumpkin Muffins
Goat Cheese & Carmelized Onion Crostini

Turkey and Herbed Gravy
Traditional Stuffing (Mom's Stuffing)
Cornbread & Chestnut Stuffing
Cranberry Strawberry Compote
Cranberry Jello Mold
Roasted Root Vegetables
Cauliflower and Parsnip Puree
Roasted Fingerling Potatoes
Mashe Sweet Potatoes with Mini Marshmallows
String Beans with Almonds

Pecan Pumpkin Pie with Whipped Cream
Chocolate Chip Meringue Bars
Cranberry Pistaschio Biscotti
Mixed Berries with Mango and Figs

Susan
Karen

Nanci

No picture of me.....which was fine by me because I had a very unfortunate hair coloring incident so I would've deleted any pictures of me anyway!

The Table

Kids Table Center Piece
(totally edible)
 

My Sisters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyday Sisters LOVES hearing from you, please leave a comment.