Saturday, August 20, 2011

Everyday Sisters Sharing Sundays #9

This week theme for Sharing Sundays is MEXICAN!  We just recently cooked a Mexcican meal and would love some new recipes to try....especially desserts!  Please feel free to link up as many Mexican recipes as you would like both savory and sweet and anything inbetween.

Our Rules:
1.  Please become a follower of our blog.
2.  Please share a link back to your actual recipe post, not to your main blog page.
3.  Please link back to our blog so others can join in the fun.
4.  Leave us a comment about what recipe you are linking up.
5. Have fun!

Now let's see the featured CUPCAKE recipes from last week

Best Vanilla Cupcakes and Best Coffee Buttercream
by The Kitchen is My Playground


Pink Lemonade Cupcakes by Amy's Cooking Adventure



Mocha Tiramasu Cupcakes by U Try It
[250edited[3].jpg]

4th of July Cupcakes by Meg's Everyday Indulgence


Cookies and Cream Cupcakes by A Spoonful of Thyme




7 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE Mexican food! Thanks for hosting. I linked up one of my families favorites...Green Chili Pork Taco's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM!! Love this! I linked #'s 4, 5, 7, 8, & 9. Thanks for hosting a great party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have linked up Margarita Pie, Pina Colada Pie, Acapulco Style Shrimp Dip, Guacamole, and Spicy Shredded Pork Tacos. I love Mexican! Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring my 4th of July cupcakes! Loving all these Mexican recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Girls! Sharing my Adobo Pork Tostadas - Slow cooker or Pressure Cooker! Thanks for hosting and have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi ladies - I linked up Pan de Campo or Mexican Flat Bread. I think it's the only Mexican recipe on my blog :). Thanks for the fun themes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for featuring my Tiramisu Cupcakes from last weekend linky party. hm...I wonder if I have any Mexican recipes to share. Maybe it's time to hop into the kitchen and create some! :)

    ReplyDelete

Everyday Sisters LOVES hearing from you, please leave a comment.