Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sesame Noodles

You know how I love quick and easy recipes that travel well.....here is another one. 

Ingredients:

1 lb thin spaghetti
4 tablespoons soy sauce
3 tablespoons sugar
3 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
1 bunch scallions, chopped
1/2 cup edamame, cooked and shelled
1 Tablespoon white sesame seeds (optional)
1 Tablespoon black sesame seeds (optional)

Preparation:

Cook spaghetti according to package directions, drain and set aside.  Combine, soy sauce, sugar and sesame oil in a large bowl and whisk until completely combined.  Add hot pasta into soy sauce mixture and toss until coated evenly.  Add in scallions, edamame and sesame seeds, Toss.  Refrigerate to allow flavors to meld together.  Serve, cold or room temperature (I prefer room temperature)

Linked to Totally Tasty Tuesdays

2 comments:

  1. Oh so simple and I can not wait to make this for my lunch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just whipped this up for dinner. I added some chicken and it was great for main meal! Simple and tasty!!

    ReplyDelete

Everyday Sisters LOVES hearing from you, please leave a comment.