Thursday, October 27, 2011

Beef Teriyaki by Sharon

I LOVE this recipe.  My friend Sharon makes it often.  She brought it to my house for a potluck dinner I had with friends and it was a big hit.  I'm always amazed at how easy the recipe is.  She serves it with rice on the side.  You can also make this with chicken or shrimp if you prefer.  I love the steak!

Ingredients:

1 pound of steak (chicken or shrimp can be used too)
1 red pepper
1 large onion
1/2 of fresh pineapple
1/2 cup of terriyaki sauce (I use Soy Vey brand)

Preparation:

Thinly slice steak, pepper and onion. Slice pineapple into 1 inch cubes.  On high heat and in small batches, coat the bottom of the pan with oil and fry the vegetables, pineapple, and steak. Right before you are about to pull the food out of the pan, coat the food with the terriyaki sauce.  Let the sauce get sticky and caramelized and then pull the food out of the pan.  Serve with white rice.

1 comment:

  1. This looks great, and I looove Soy Vey teriyaki sauce, it's my favorite

    http://chicgeekery.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Everyday Sisters LOVES hearing from you, please leave a comment.