Sunday, October 16, 2011

Everyday Sisters Sharing Sundays #17

This week's theme is NO THEME!!! Please link up any of your favorite recipes to share with everyone!!

Our Rules:
1.  Please become a follower of our blog.
2.  Please share a link back to your actual recipe post, not to your main blog page.
3.  Please link back to our blog so others can join in the fun.
4.  Leave us a comment about what recipe you are linking up.
5. Have fun!

Here are the featured soup, stew and chili recipes from last week!  Thank you to everyone who took the time to link up. 



































Zucchini Soup by Baking Me














Dutch Cheese Soup by A Spoonful of Thyme

















Split Pea Soup by Everyday Mom's Meals

11 comments:

  1. I posted a tasty Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pound Cake with a Chocolate Ganache glaze...enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my Dove's Nest White Chili! This week I have shared Oven Fried Pork Chops and White Chocolate Macadamia Cupcakes. Thank you for hosting a great party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring my Wendy's Style Chili girls! Always look forward to linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, ladies! I am a fan on facebook! Thanks for hosting Sharing Sundays. I am sharing a recipe for raisin scones that is sweetened with maple syrup rather than refined sugar. I hope you enjoy it, and have a nice week. --Alissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog. I came by via angelgirlpj's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks sisters, fun to see what eveyone is making. I posted sour cream cupcakes... Andi thewednesdaybaker

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for hosting! Those chili recipes look wonderful. Makes me want to run to the store for all the ingredients! I added the Apple Butter Spice Muffins.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting! I have shared my pumpkin cupcakes and Italian chicken noodle soup.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is my first time linking up with you and I am happy to be doing so. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for featuring my Dutch Cheese Soup! We love it at our house.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for hosting recipes for everyone to enjoy! I love seeing everyone's post. I just shared my Pork Loin Sliders with Cantaloupe slaw. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Everyday Sisters LOVES hearing from you, please leave a comment.