Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Homemade Barbeque Sauce


I made up  this sauce recently when my husband wanted me to make buffalo wings and I knew the kids wouldn't eat them because it's too spicy.  I started dumping ingredients into my saucepan to come up with a sweet tangy sauce and it came out DELICIOUS!!  The next time I made it I made sure to measure everything so I could share it with all of you.

Ingredients:

1 cup ketchup
2/3 packed dark brown sugar
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon honey or agave
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper

Preparation:

Add all ingredients to a small saucepan and cook over medium low heat for 15-20 minutes or until sugar is completely dissovled.  Use on chicken, ribs, salmon etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyday Sisters LOVES hearing from you, please leave a comment.